Thursday, August 11, 2011

Please can you help me with one question about a film?need to know which movie I saw, but don't remember title?

I need to know which movie I saw long ago, but I don’t remember neither the title nor actor’s names. Sorry, unfortunately I don’t remember details too. I saw this film long ago, when I was a child, and now memories are very grey. I know exactly that this film is fantastic, may be sci-fi. The main character is a man. In the beginning, closer to the middle of the film he wears tousled beard and long dirty hair. I remember one moment, this man was sitting in the corner of a very dark room in the spaceship, dirty and bearded. He was arrested or something like that, and there were serious problems on that ship. Suddenly the door was opened and other pilots came and took that man away. They needed him for some mission or like that (the scene before they’ve been discussing it). Next he appeared without any beard, very handsome and blond. I don’t remember what happened later, but in the very end of the film he was in his own spaceship, there also were two(?) girls. I remember the last scene clearly: he smiles and drew the spaceship away. I know, my explanation is so confused, but I really need to know what film was that. If you got something please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment