Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm a 14 Year old Male and Adults and people my age mistake me for a 20 year old man, What can I do?

My husband had the same problem- he was 6"1' by the time he was 18 and had a full beard. His friends used to have him buy beer because he never got carded. He said he HATED that. (That was the 80's so I doubt it would work now adays- anyway your too smart for that. He figured out though that it just is what it is and if you can't change it accept it as best as you can. You never know some hotty Highschool girls might be checking you out and you son't even know about it and I bet no one messes with you or bullies you. Just be who you are eventually it will all smooth out after Highschool- there are most likely guys who die to be in your shoes right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment