Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NFL Fans: I want your opinion!?

I did this same thing last week and we came up with the same outcome except the NFC-south, I chose ATL. I like yours better. A lot of people really disagreed with me for not going with the Saints. You have to know the history of the South division since it's inception. Every year the winner of the division goes on to the next year only to be 3rd in the division at best. No team from our division has ever even came close to winning the division 2 years in a row. They don't even make the playoffs the next year. The Saints are in for a major hangover. The NFC-south is not the NFC-west where you can take the division 2 years in a row like ARZ-- they get handed wins by the 49ers and Rams. These days a team needs at least 11 wins to take the south. N.O will not take that many next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment