Friday, August 12, 2011

Fentanyl overdose, was this a miracle?

I've been sober for almost a year now, I turned 18 not too long ago and was looking back on life and I'm puzzled on how I didn't die. I had acquired some of the 50 mcg/h transdermal patches, I had been using them for a couple weeks and one day I consumed one whole patch, then ate another. So that would be a total of 10mg within 10 minutes. My parents had been looking for me for about 2 hours and finally found me in the corner of my room with a blanket over my head, behind my snowboard ped out. They woke me up and I had an extreme thirst, I downed about 7 or 8 water bottles in 5 minutes. After that the rest is a blur. There had to be some higher power out there looking over me, would the dosage I took be deadly to most?

No comments:

Post a Comment